There is a purpose for my posting this information. This post will be about Twilight. I changed my display name because I don't want to write this and have people see "posted by kev and em" on the bottom, like Kevin has some interest in Twilight.
Anyway, on to the post...Since I read the Twilight series a couple of months ago, it has become my new obsession, especially since I found out they are making a movie about it. When I read a book, I love to see the movie version just to see if my imagination matches up with it. Stephenie Meyer, the author, posted some pictures of the characters from the movie on her web page. I think they are perfect.
This is "the Cullen family". This picture does not do these people justice. I looked them each up on IMDB just to see what else they were in, and they are all very beautiful people.
This is "Bella and Edward" with the author Stephenie Meyer. If you go to stepheniemeyer.com and click on the movie tab, there are more pictures, and you can find out the names of all of the actors. I love the cast so far. I'm excited to see how the movie turns out.

6 comments:
I think I am the only person in the Mormon world that has not read the book Twilight!! I will go see the movie with you though- since Kevin is not into it!!!
I haven't read the books either, but I think almost everyone else in my Bunko group has and loves them. I have been meaning to borrow them from someone. Now I definately will! I hope the movie is good. It really bugs me when it doesn't follow the book.
I couldn't put Twilight down. I checked out New Moon from the library, but never started it because I knew I would have to put my entire life on hold for two or three days to finish it, and never quite got to the point of being able to do so. I hope the movie is great.
Emily, I love that you posted this!
I see what you mean. Now that I can see there faces it does seem like a good fit. Thanks for the update.
Vampires. I just don't get it.
Post a Comment