Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crouching Liger Hidden Dragon

After this semester, Kevin will have his degree in film making, and I'm so proud of him for sticking with it. He is the only person that I know who really enjoys going to school.

This is the short film he made for our ward's Untalented Show. Don't mind the terrible acting of the second actor. Just look at the sweet film making skills.

12 comments:

Valerie said...

That was awesome! But I think that both the acting and the film making skills were great! Cool mustache, Emily!

Jon and Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH. Jon and I had to leave early on Saturday, so I am so glad that you posted that. It was pure gold. Jon and I both laughed so hard. You are a great actress. I didn't know Kevin could do such a fantastic Napoleon.

Alison Carter said...

Love the film, great job guys!

Katie said...

That was awesome, and so funny! I practically peed my pants when "Kip" turned around and it was Emily. That was awesome.

I thought the acting skills were pretty sweet.

Pretty much the best movie ever made.

Good job, Kevin!

Wendy said...

Heehee. Kind of scary that Kevin can resemble Napoleon so much, huh? And your acting did not suck, lady.

P.S. Tell Kevin I loved the lighting.

John and Heather Davis said...

LOL FUNNY! I laughed so hard. You both did a great job acting and Kevin is so talented. He did a wonderful job filming it. Loved the angles and the lighting.

John and Heather Davis said...

I just watch it again, and it was even funnier the second time around!

janet said...

I am so glad you posted it because I was backstage when it was on. LOVED it.. you both were great!

Julie T. said...

That was SO funny!!! I didn't recognize that you were Kip for a second Emily!! And WOW. . . Kevin makes a really good Napoleon Dynamite!! Did you know that my distant cousin Jeremy Coon directed the real movie?? I think Kevin did just as good of a job!!

David and Emily Wilcock said...

I loved it!! I am giong to have to send David a link to your blog while he is at work so he can check it out. I am sure it will quickly spread around his work!! Hope you don't mind the whole office checking out your blog!!! Great job to both of you. Those moon boots are sweet. ;)

Emily B said...

Emily,
You made those moon boots. Of course they are sweet. They are in the wash right now. I swear I'll get them back to you soon.
Emily =)

Damien Stepick said...

You guys really need to do a re-post for this one... it is so funny... when I need a good laugh I visit your site, but since you blog so much I keep needing to go further and further back to find it... so a re-post (even if it is just for me) would be great!!!!

The fact that Kevin can do Napolean that well kills me... especially when he could probably kill the real actor with one wip of his elbow!!!!!