As I was in the shower Friday, I remembered that I needed to order Rebecca a ticket to Disneyland online because it was a lot cheaper. I knew as soon as I got out of the shower I needed to do that before I forgot and it didn't get done. I got out, put my razor on my bathroom counter so that I wouldn't forget to pack it with the rest of my bathroom stuff, and ran downstairs to buy the ticket before William could get mad. He was happy in his walker in my bathroom. After I ordered her ticket, I ran upstairs to get William to give him a bottle and put him down for a nap. He was pretty angry, but I thought it was just because he was tired.
After I put him down, I went into my bathroom to pack my bathroom stuff and found my razor looking something like this. 
In case you can't quite tell, there were little red hairs all over it. Rebecca got my razor and decided to give her brother a haircut.
I also found little red tufts of hair all over my bathroom. I thought about what he had looked like when I gave him his bottle and put him down. I hadn't noticed any drastic change to his hair. I wanted to get him up to see what damage had been done, but I didn't want him to be a bear during the trip to Salt Lake, so I just sat imagining what his hair looked like.
After I got him up, I looked closely at his hair. I could see where she had taken out a few chunks, but it really wasn't too noticeable.
I really am grateful that she only cut his hair. This could have ended up a lot worse considering she used a razor!

7 comments:
He is SOOO cute.
I, like you, was so annoyed with myself for not making sure to get a picture with your family while you were here. We were SO happy you stopped by. I'm convinced we'd all be best friends if you lived close. One day... :)
Ohhhh man! Rebecca definitely earns "Rascal" status with that one. Looks like William is enjoying his new do though.
Wow, Rebecca is pretty advanced- she already knows that razors make for much more stylin cuts than scissors!
you're right, though, that could have ended up a lot worse! You did a good job evening everything out.
That was so cute. She did a pretty good job! She is already learning to blend well.
Seriously!!! He is pretty lucky she only went for his hair. Oh....the things are kids do, and luckily you can laugh about this one! Both of your kids are so cute!
I am so glad she didn't cut him! His hair looks great though. Hope you guys had fun on your trip.
Emily I'm stoked you have a page :) It is so fun to look in on you guys. Congrats on your beautiful family and everything. We sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment