Friday, March 21, 2008

Game Nite

Once a month, Rachel S. has Game Nite at her house, and it is probably my favorite night of the whole month. All of the ladies in our ward are invited over for games, snacks, socializing, and endless entertainment. I'm usually a lightweight (to steal Wendy's term) and leave before midnight, but last night I stayed and partied with the hardcores. I got a picture of the clock as I was finally getting ready to leave.


Yes that's 3:00 am. We stayed so late that we were there to see Rachel's husband Tom come downstairs to get ready to leave for work in the morning. He was nice enough to get some pictures of all of us crazies.

For those of you hardcores who had to get up in the morning to drive out of town, you guys are troopers, and I'm so glad you stayed. I hope you had fun trips.

Rachel, Game Nite rocked. I can't wait for next month.

11 comments:

About Me said...

Hey Emily I am so glad that I found your blog. William and Rebecca are getting so big and are adorable! I am impressed I dont think that I have seen 3 am, with the exception of feeding Ellie!

janet said...

Girl-- you are no lightweight! and you proved that last night, you murdering fool! Hey, will you email me the pictures cause I want the larger versions.. (janetleeshumway@gmail.com)
so glad you took one of the clock-- it proves we are not old ladies, yet!

until next time, baby!

Wendy said...

I am so glad you invited me to game night last month! It instantly became a can't-miss event. I still can't believe we were there until 3 a.m. I was so wired when I got home I didn't fall asleep for at least an hour.

Thanks for bringing me into the fold! Can't wait til next month!

John and Heather Davis said...

That sound like so much fun! In my ward I look forward to our annual ladies night Christmas party thats always full of good times, but it would be awesome if we got together every month.
P.S. soory if this posts twice, it said that it didnt go through.

Julie T. said...

Did you regret staying up so late the next day?? In pregnant lady time, that is really late!! I think by 3am I have already gotten up at least 5 times to go to the bathroom! You ladies are definitely hard core!!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Em, I am so glad you stayed the WHOLE TIME. It was so fun. You are a sneaky little murderer. I can't wait to play "what if" again. My sides still ache from all the laughing! Hopefully nothing gets "ripped" at church on Sunday!

Amanda said...

Emily- I am so glad that you found me! Your family is so cute!! I am going to put you on my friend list so that I can check back on your blog often. Hope everything is going well!

Jon and Ashley said...

It sounds like so much fun. This is the first game night I missed and I am already regretting it.

Heather Bay said...

Em!!! I'm so happy that you're blogging!!!
Love,
Heather

Emilee said...

Sounds like the party animals live on! Way to go girl!!

Mark & Marianne said...

I was just telling me husband how funny it is the people I have come in contact with through these blogs. You have such a cute family! Looks like you are doing really well!! I'll make sure to check back often to see how you're doing!