Friday, March 14, 2008

Ten Months Old Today...

...and finally crawling.

He started doing this just days before he turned ten months. So I can say he crawled at nine months, right?

8 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Yeah for crawling. And you can totally say that he crawled at 9 months. :) Reese army crawled until she was pretty much 1 then just stood up and walked. Funny how they all do things on their own time and so differently, but they all get there. I also love the Beauty and the Beast music in the background. We've had that movie going for the past several days here too. I sent you and email, but thanks again for all the private blog advice.

Sara B said...

way to go William!

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Yeah!! If it makes you feel better, Spencer didn't crawl until 11 months. One day he went backwards and the next he was all over the place. It is so funny how they just decide they can finally do it one day! I would totally claim 9 months though!

John and Heather Davis said...

Hey Emily, I just found your blog. I love that so many people blog, its such a great way to reconnect with old friends. How are you? Its seems so long ago when we saw each other at my ward. You look so happy and your family is absolutey beautiful!

Jon and Ashley said...

It is so much fun when they start to crawl. He and Rebecca will probably start to get in a lot of trouble together now!

Valerie said...

Yea for William! Watch out world!

Julie T. said...

Of course you can say nine months!! Yeah for William! Also, yeah for the Rebels-- the game was so much fun! It was because William was wearing his UNLV shirt yesterday- he was good luck!

Jane said...

He is so cute! I'm glad you found my blog and commented on it. I hadn't ever seen yours before, and it is so cute. I'll definately add you to my friend list!