Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Daddy's Little Helper
This is Kevin posting this. Emily wanted me to be a part of it and so here it is. We got home from our Disneyland trip and I had two filthy cars to clean. And Rebecca wanted to be my little helper.
Her favorite thing to do was brush the tires. She probably would have preferred the hose if I would have given it to her. I thought she would just help me for a brief minute, get bored, and go back to playing in the house but she stayed out with me the whole time and helped me with both cars. We had a great time (I at least had a great time) working with my daughter and I just wanted to share.
It was obviously a bright day, and I guess it is just her right eye that is sensitive to the light. She is so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The cars look good, Kevin, way to go! And how sweet to involve Rebecca in that. She definitely looks cute in her overalls working away. How fun!
Next time you can come on over- we had 2 dirty cars that could've used some attention, too!
Cute cute family! I can't believe how big our boys are getting. Crazy, huh??
I added you on my blog, too!
Miss you, Emily. You need to move to Utah someday. Someday. Bring Natalie, too.
I think it is so sweet that Kevin posted. I don't think there is any way I could get Jon to do it.
Ashley,
He took pictures of her when she was outside, and he brought me the camera to me and told me to do a post about it. I told him, "You can post anything you want to, too, you know. It's our blog." And he said, "Okay, I think I will."
Post a Comment