So, I have recently become a twilight fan and now I am obsessed. I started reading the books the Monday before Breaking Dawn came out and I finished Breaking Dawn last week Wednesday. To save you from doing the math, yes, I read all teh books in a week and a half. Needless to say, my kids were a little deglected. :) Now I can't wait for the movie!!!
4 comments:
I'm so glad we are friends. It makes me feel like I am not alone in my nerdiness. Just kidding. I am so excited too!
Are you and your friends going to see it opening night? Because I would shamelessly invite myself if you are!! ha ha
So, I have recently become a twilight fan and now I am obsessed. I started reading the books the Monday before Breaking Dawn came out and I finished Breaking Dawn last week Wednesday. To save you from doing the math, yes, I read all teh books in a week and a half. Needless to say, my kids were a little deglected. :) Now I can't wait for the movie!!!
YES!!!! I kept checking your blog waiting for this countdown - thanks :)
Post a Comment