Friday, September 12, 2008

The Time Has Come...

...for our good friends Damien and Wendy to move back to Utah. We were so excited when they decided to move home to Las Vegas and back into our ward. But Damien is having a lot of success in Utah, so back they go. We know this has been coming for a while, but we are still going to miss them.

And Rebecca is really going to miss her good friend Julianne.
Take care, you guys. And don't be strangers.

7 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Oh, this made me so sad. I am going to miss Wendy too. I'm sure she will be happy to be back with her husband though.

Wendy said...

This is making ME sad, too! Jules will miss Rebecca so much, and we'll miss you guys, too. I guess your kids are just going to have to get over their Utah allergy, now aren't they?

Heather Bay said...

I also am going to miss Wendy and Damien and sweet little Jules. Now who am I going to eat yogurt with?!?

Khali said...

I will miss them as well. Wendy - Thank you for being you - Enchanting!! KK

Leah said...

I've never seen a mother and daughter who look more alike than you and Rebecca!!! Especially in that picture..it's amazing!

janet said...

We love you Wendy.. oh yes we do... we'll miss you Wendy and we'll be true. When you're not with us, we're blue... oh, Wendy, we love you!

Kevin Bowman said...

Oh Janet, what was said by you,
I ditto too,
through and through.