I love the costume. I wish I was more into the Halloween spirit. I can't remember the last time I dressed up. You're kids looked adorable too and I love the Joker costume.
I like how Bill Carruth is randomly in the background - posing! I voted for you too. Don't feel too bad I think you have a lot of potential without the white house :)
Love the costume....my baby was a very similar monkey...just a few shades lighter!! BTW I finally got started on the twilight series...I am knee deep in Breaking Dawn, and am a complete addict!! (p.s. Am I the only one who thinks that they got Bella dead on, and Edward so wrong....)
holy funny Bill Carruth disco man in the background. That's the first thing I saw in this picture. Hilarious! Oh, and your family's costumes are pretty awesome too. :) I love Kevin's 'stache', but still think he should have dressed as Barack.
17 comments:
I love your costume, Em!
So , so, so sad!
Your running mate gave a lovely concession speech.
I voted for you Em! I wish that everyone could have seen you dressed up like her. Then she and Mcain would have won for sure.
I love the costume. I wish I was more into the Halloween spirit. I can't remember the last time I dressed up. You're kids looked adorable too and I love the Joker costume.
I like how Bill Carruth is randomly in the background - posing! I voted for you too. Don't feel too bad I think you have a lot of potential without the white house :)
believe me I wish you would have won.
You are so funny. Love the costumes and Rebecca is too cute as snow white....see you in 2012!
Jenna - I'm surprised that you're the first person to say something about Bill in the background. His costume was one of my favorites.
Love the costume....my baby was a very similar monkey...just a few shades lighter!! BTW I finally got started on the twilight series...I am knee deep in Breaking Dawn, and am a complete addict!! (p.s. Am I the only one who thinks that they got Bella dead on, and Edward so wrong....)
I voted for you too. Your better off anyways. Who needs the white house? Ha ha. Love the costume again.
That's so sad! I even voted for you! :-)
That's a great costume idea, you guys! Looks great, sorry you lost.
You gave it your best shot (wink)
hahaha I voted for you too!! You make a pretty great Palin!
holy funny Bill Carruth disco man in the background. That's the first thing I saw in this picture. Hilarious! Oh, and your family's costumes are pretty awesome too. :) I love Kevin's 'stache', but still think he should have dressed as Barack.
...(my comment continued) especially considering the election results. At least someone in the family would have been a winner! jk
Post a Comment