I loved it. I'm trying to get Kevin to take me to see it again today after he gets off work.
Although all of the actors did a great job in this movie, I have to say that Alice was my favorite. 
She was especially cute in the baseball scene.
I'm ready for the sequels already.

11 comments:
I totally thought of you last night. I'm glad you liked it and that it lived up to the hype. I know I always say that I didn't really like the books, but I'm sure I'll go see the movie eventually.
I went and saw it at midnight with some friends. It was so fun to go out that late with fun girls and watch something I love! I do think they did a really good job telling the story, but I was really mad that it was made so LOW budget. These books are a phenomenon, right??
I cant go and see the movie yet.....military comes first and all that jazz! but I had one thing at the top of my list today......I need to look at Emily's blog and see what she had to say about it....you are bringing my joy to tide me over till I can go
I thought about you last night too. I knew that you would go see it as soon as it came out! Since I haven't seen a non-kid movie in years, I'm not sure if I will be going. You will have to tell me all about it:)
I saw it too! I wasnt expecting to laugh so much! I also wish that it wasnt made on such a low budget. I think that it was great with what they were given, but it could have been better if they were given more! I hope that it does really well in theaters so that the budget for the sequels is bigger!
LOL. I didn't mean to offend! It was just a joke!
one word. amazing!
I saw the movie today, and I thought they did a pretty good jod. I love twilight, can't wait for the next one.
Alice was my favorite too (well besides Edward). I liked the movie, but didn't love it.I'll have to find you at church and talk :) I am looking forward to the sequel though!!
I am soo happy you invited me w/you!!! It was a great movie! I am so looking forward to Sharkboy (I mean Jacob) in the next one! :)
I'm glad you loved it and weren't disappointed. You are one of the biggest fans I know!
Post a Comment