The best way to see a movie is to go see it at midnight the day it's released. So Thursday night, I was lucky to go see
Twilight with some other die hard fans from my ward past and present.

We made a stop at Wal-Mart to get treats, and we made sure to bring our big purses. Kevin's sister Melissa came with us even though she had a rough weekend to look forward to. She had Sadie Hawkins the next night, and her group was waking up at 2:00 am on Saturday to go to Disneyland for the day. She came over Sunday for Rebecca's birthday, and I could tell she was exhausted, but I'm so glad she came to the movie. We had a blast.

This was us later when the rest of the group (minus Heather) showed up. We got there at 9:45 pm, which we thought was plenty early. When we saw we were at the end of the line, we switched our tickets to 12:30 am so that we could get better seats. I'm so glad we did. Our seats were awesome.

Since we arrived so early, we had to find a way to entertain ourselves for a couple of hours. We played the name game with some new friends we made. Does anyone from the ward recognize the girl next to Emilee on the left?

She was our cute singing waitress when we went to Roxy's Diner.

Here we are in line waiting to go in after they let the midnight people sit in their theater. That's Rachel's sister Amy to the left of me in the bottom picture. She drove in from California to see it with us. As you can see, she is a lot of fun. I'm so glad you came with us, Amy.

We were all pretty exhausted after we got into our theater. Amy and Melissa were smart enough to take a power nap before the movie started.

I had such a great time with all of you beautiful ladies. Thanks for getting my ticket, Ashley. I wouldn't have wanted my first viewing of
Twilight any other way. (By the way, I saw it three times this weekend, and it gets better every time I see it.)
3 comments:
You girls are crazy! I went to the midnight showing too, but my sister had reserved 50 seats so we didn't have to wait in line. In fact, we had one theatre all to ourselves! It was an interesting experience to say the least!
I can't believe that you have already seen it 3 times!!!
That was such a fun night, and I'm glad we got to spend that memory together :) good eye on the waitress, too bad you didn't recognize her that same night huh?
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the movie!! I'm so happy that they are going to be making New Moon!!
Post a Comment