I love how she calls her Sarah Patlin.
Then today I was listening to her play with her Little People while I was looking at blogs on the computer. She started saying, "Come on, Barack Obama. It's okay. Come with us." I turned around to see which of her Little People she was calling Barack Obama.
This one, of course.
It's funny what kids pick up.

19 comments:
I think I would prefer if it was Rebecca's Barack then the real one! LOL.
She is too stinkin cute!!!
That is hilarious! You never know what kids are picking up. That's cute that she was actually paying attention! :-)
That is so hilarious!
SERIOUSLY??? Do you not think your readers need a warning before reading things that adorable?!?!?!? *SHEESH*
I love this story! that is soo funny.
Rebecca is so dang smart. I love it! miss you guys....we need to get together soon.
Rebecca is so darling! I would buy her a pair of glasses with just glass in them because she looks so adorable. Only eight more days until Twilight!
That is hilarious. It's amazing how smart kids are and how much they really understand and pay attention to us.
Ha! What a crack-up that little Rebecca is. And oh my gosh she is such a mini-Emily. I love it!
with those glasses on she looks so much like you all of a sudden! i love how kids pick up on things we think they pay no attention to!
Oh, that is one for the books! Too funny! Sometimes it is scary when you realize just how much they pay attention. :)
That is so great!! Hahahahaha!!!
Holy Crow! I can't stop laughing. I love it. Yesterday Reagan said "Ovama won didn't he mom. We wanted John McCain". I SWEAR I hadn't said anything to her! She hears EVERYTHING!!! I love kids!
Totally cute. Made me laugh this morning :)
That was hilarious! Looks like all those election commercials had an effect on your little one. Won't miss seeing those on tv any more.
Oh, she's going to let Barack Obama play with her! How bipartisan! She's so cute.
So funny. It's a good thing you have diverse toys, so she can really figure out the world as she plays.
Matthew just realizes that there are black and white people. It is funny how our kids grow and learn.
love it. When Luke was little he thought every black woman was Oprah. too cute! and love the Sarah Patlin face.
Post a Comment