Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Lovin' the Snow

We bought Rebecca a snow suit to wear in Utah. I never dreamed she would get to wear it in our own backyard.

I hope the rest of you Las Vegans got snow today because it is really coming down now.

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I can't believe that it's snowed twice in one week...in VEGAS! Hope your kiddos have lots of fun playing in it. We've just had a high of 1 degrees and -25 degree windchills. That's not fun wintery weather if you ask me :) But Vegas, that I can handle :)

Alli Waldron said...

Her little voice saying Merry Christmas is so precious!

Rohan Shearer said...

We heard about the Las Vegas snow and couldn't believe it. Thanks for providing proof! :) Your daughter is adorable!

Hibbard Family said...

I loved all that snow, it was so fun, although I'm sure it would get old if we lived in it for months! I love the Santa picture with your kids... I just got an email of all these different Santa pictures with kids totally freaking out, it was so funny and Willliam reminded me of that.

Amanda said...

We loved the snow too - we actually got to vegas the day before it snowed - so much fun!

Ronda said...

thats awesome that everyone in Vegas got to enjoy the snow. It won't quit snowing here in Utah, but it's fun.

Julie T. said...

I couldn't believe how much it snowed! We built two snowmen (one was about 6 feet tall) and they just melted a few days ago! I don't mind a good snow day once a year!