
...and her pretty headbands,

and her pink bike helmet,

and her princess crown,

and her Dora Ugg boots with the fur trim,

and her Minnie Mouse ears.

My mom also has some pink fuzzy slippers that are fabulous.
My dad isn't worried about me...well not yet anyway.
16 comments:
William is so cute. Colten loves putting on my high heels and walking around the house. Paul's not worrited yet either..hahaha :)
Those pics are pretty funny, I can't believe how big William looks. I also love getting pics like that of Ryker with Ellie's stuff:)
Liam's big on dancing.Kim said as long as he doesn't dance with his hands above his head...lol...Kaelyn likes to dress Liam up in princess gear...ha!
He is so adorable. And boys just don't get the cute accessories like girls do. Dylan wears my high heels all of the time.
I really think that little kids just like anything that isn't theirs. I don't think like Vance to play with any of the toys that I buy him. He would rather play with my phone, the tv remotes, etc.
That is too funny and too cute!
LOL!! Aww, he's just secure in his man hood. :-)
The headband is the best by far.
I think I might have the same problem in a about a year! I love William. I still laugh when I think about him throwing the bunnies around:)
Well look at it this way, Rebecca was bound to dress him up like that at some point anyway. ;) I remember dressing Michael in dresses and putting make-up on him. Oh wait, maybe that isn't the best example...Michael's a little crazy now! William is pretty stinkin' cute dressed like a boy or a girl. I always thought he looked just like Kevin (I still for the most part do), but there's something about his face in that first picture that I can totally see you in him.
P.S. You're getting to the pregnancy home-stretch aren't you? Yeah!
Hey, Kaden likes to hang out with me when I put my makeup on and play with my makeup brushes. I think we are just raising well-rounded boys!
That is so cute, Emily. You always do the funnest posts. YOur little William is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he's getting. I'm sure if there were a little girl at our house, my boys would find their things interesting too.
William is too stinking cute for words!! I dressed Travis up when we were kids- curled his hair and everything! He would even braid mine!
You Broke Your Foot?!?!?!?! OUCH!!!
Ohhhh he is cute!
I can't believe how big he has gotten...too cute. I use to dress up my little brother in my dance costumes and now Bostyn loves to do it with her little boy cousin. I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see you. Tell your husband to call mine so we can visit soon. Take care!!!
my husband used to nurse his baby-dolls and wear his sisters things... and he turned out just fine. well, sort of.
William is such a cutie and needs a brother to keep him entertained!
Post a Comment