2. I changed my hair.
It feels nice to have short hair again, especially since it is falling out like crazy. My long hairs were getting all over everything. The short fallen-out hairs are a little harder to notice. And since I cut off ten inches, I was able to donate my ponytail to Locks of Love.
3. We've changed our house around a little.
This is what our front room downstairs used to look like most of the time. That mess would spread to the walkway in front of the front door, and it was the first thing our guests would see when they stopped by our house.

And this is what it looks like now. (cute new furniture courtesy of our neighbors the Carruths)


4. These are my friends from childhood, minus Julie. (We missed you Julie. I hope you are feeling better.) Believe it or not, the girls on both ends are sisters. About 20 years and 12 kids later we have all been through a lot of changes, but we got together today, and we still have a great time just like we did in the old days.
Thanks for getting this together, Rachel. It was so nice to see you guys.
Thanks for getting this together, Rachel. It was so nice to see you guys.

14 comments:
LOVE the new do!
You look so darling. I bet lock of love love you when you come along. I miss the isn't it about time commercials too.
Love your hair! It is not very fair that your hair looks that good without dye!
Cute new room! I LOVE to organize things - sick habit of mine - and love to see things looking good! The hair looks fab :)
I cried when I saw the photo of you and rachel and the pomeroy sisters. I miss all of you guys a ton!
Emily, I think you look HOT! love the new 'do. the rooms are fab, love them too. we need to hang out more!
I was so, so sad that I didn't make it yesterday! It just hit me at about 10 am and I started throwing up:( I didn't think you guys would have appreciated me getting you all sick. But, I am glad you all had fun. Next time I will for sure be there!!
I love your new rooms. The green is one of my favorites:)
Love the new blog title! And that sassy shot is priceless, especially for a mother of 3!
Em! It was so fun to see you yesterday. Yesterday? It already feels like forever ago...guess that's how it goes when you're in another state the next day. The kids were so cute together. I still laugh about little William going through my mom's back door into her room. Such a little crack up. Love the myspace shot. The only thing you're missing is your halter top.
P.S. If I didn't tell you yesterday...you look great! 3 kids?! Sexy momma!
Love your hair!
Love your new hair cut! Very cute :)
Looks great!
I love your hair :) and that is awesome about locks of love. What a great service! So fun.
Emily, it's not a myspace shot until you photoshop the life out of it. Luckily, you don't need the photoshop.
Love the short hair!
I can['t believe you always take your babies to Disneyland! I'm reluctant to take a toddler, let alone three under 5! you're a GOOD mom.
Post a Comment