Thursday, July 9, 2009

Visitors

My roommate Meighan came down from North Salt Lake two weekends ago with her husband Chris and their two gorgeous daughters Alina and Makayla. Sorry I'm a sweaty mess in this picture. We met up at Town Square, and it was so HOT. But the kids got to cool off at the splash pad.

Meighan and Claire were my older, more mature roommates during my second and third years of college. They helped me grow up A LOT during that time. Meighan taught me to appreciate some of the finer things in life like stage productions and ABBA. She also helped me get through the really tough final semester I had at BYU.

It's been about five or six years since I've seen Meighan - way too long, so I was so happy that she called me while they were here. She dated Chris while we were roommates, and we all took a fun trip to Disneyland with Claire and some friends of Chris and Meighan, so it was great to see Chris too. I'm happy they are doing well, and it was so nice to hang out with them again.

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

That's funny that you said you were a sweaty mess in this picture because when I first saw it I thought to myself that you looked really cute...au naturale suits you well. :) How fun to see old roommates. Some of my college roommates continue to be some of my best friends ever. Something about the bond you make and learning and growing together. It's awesome.

John and Heather Davis said...

I agree with Rachel- you look great in this picture! Reconnecting with friends you havent seen in awhile is the best! All of the memories with them come flooding back! Makes for good times!

Highland Hussy said...

Hey this might sound odd, but did she get her girls' names from the Fever series?