
Almost every day this summer
Rebecca has told me that she's ready to go back to ballet. After having the entire summer off, she finally started back yesterday with Mrs. Stephanie. So far
Rebecca is the only student signed up for her class time, so yesterday she got her own private lesson.

She's loving preschool. She was lucky enough to meet her teacher Mrs. Hone before school started. And I had no attachment problems when I had to leave her on her first day. I think meeting her teacher beforehand helped a lot.
And I am loving the uniform. I think the elementary school she is zoned for requires the students to wear uniforms, and I'm kind of excited about it.
Just looking at these recent pictures of Rebecca, she looks so much older to me. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I wish I could make it stop.
11 comments:
She looks so much like you Emily!! I never realized it before, but looking at those two photos, she really does!
She is looking very grown up. So exciting that she is loving preschool. I bet she is the cutest one there:)
I can't believe how much she looks like you. She is such a little cutie!
How fun!! Her own private dance class. Love it!!! She looks so cute in her uniform. I bet she just loves preschool.
That collar on her shirt makes her look so little, but like such a big girl at the same time. And I'm so jealous about the dance classes. Dance schools out here are ridiculous- they all think they're cultivating the next prima ballerina for the New York Ballet. I
Love her hair! :) how is everyone?
I can't believe how grown up she is looking. And the first poster was right, she does look so much like you. I miss you and your sweet family. We really need to work out our plans. I would love to see you guys.
She is a darling little girl, and I'm sure she is just loving preschool.
Rebecca is such a cutie!! How is teaching going? I;m not sure when I am coming down, but are you going up to New Harmony anytime soon?
I think it is cool that her school makes the kids wears uniforms. She is very cute!
How cute, she has grown up a lot.
Post a Comment