
The week after we got our new car, our insurance company called to inform us that on the police report this crazy lady stated that we drove into her. Don't you just love people who are honest? Or maybe she's so senile that she really believed as she was swerving into our lane that we were actually swerving into her. What I don't understand is how we could get that funny-looking tire swirl on the side of our car if her tires were driving straight ahead and we pulled into her. And of course no one stopped to be a witness, so the the policeman couldn't cite anyone because of conflicting accounts. So in the end we probably would have had to pay to get the damage fixed.
But instead of putting $500 into fixing a car that we did not damage, we got to keep our money and get a new car that we were desperately beginning to need. We were to the point that when Kevin wanted to travel with his snowboard and the kids were in the car, he had to hold it in his lap in the front seat.
I do miss the ghetto tint on that Camry, but the extra room in this car makes up for that.

7 comments:
ok... so do we get to see a pic of the new car???
I love the new car! Jess will understand:)
Dude, I'm all about function over form. I'm glad you now have the extra room to fit a snowboard (or an Auntie Jess!). And who says you can't pimp out a big ol' family car with some tinting? Push the envelope!
If you ever start missing your Camry, you are welcome to cruise in Battlestar Galacticabalza!
How fun- I loved getting a bigger car! What did you get??
We got a Honda Pilot, and I love it.
Sorry to hear about that lady hitting you. I'm glad you guys were all okay. And I bet driving is much more enjoyable with your kids separated!
yay for a bigger car! We're going to feel the major crunch in our car any day when #3 arrives. I'm not looking forward to the kids starting to fight and be able to reach each other. Enjoy the new ride...and post pics when you can!
Post a Comment