Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ten Months Old

And walking:

This kid wants to follow his sister and brother so badly that he is walking at the time that they both started crawling.

We took him to see Santa for the first time this year:
As you can see, he enjoyed sitting with Santa about as much as William enjoyed sitting with Santa last year:

We torture these poor kids.

11 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Oh wow...I can't believe he is old enough. Cash was 10 months too. I LOVE the new car. When our third comes along we will be needing a bigger car as well...and we love Pilots. I promise we aren't trying to copy you :)

Rachel B. said...

Ahhh, he's walking?! I love when they first start walking. It really is one of the cutest things. And that second picture on Santa's lap is so absolutely adorable! Crying on Santa's lap pictures are the best! Congrats on the new car. We are timing our third child on when we can afford a mini-van. Can you tell I'm married to a practical accountant?

Christa said...

haha... that is something I still have NOT attempted with Ashlyn... not sure I will ever be so brave to wait in line and put a screaming child on some strange man's lap- even if he IS Santa... I don't have the patience for that!

Emilee said...

Walking AND a new car... so many changes in such a little time! We sure miss our neighbors.

Jessica said...

Aw, that's just too cute! He's already trying to walk when he can barely keep his baby head from bobbling around!! Probably the only time I will ever quote Kanye: "He got that ambition, baby-- look in his eyes"

The Smith Family said...

Too funny! I love when little ones are learning to walk. I think it's so cute.

Also love the Santa pics. Those are the ones that the kids will love the most looking back....the ones that show real emotion!

Hailey Murray said...

10 MONTHS??!!! Where has the time gone??!! Does that really mean that we haven't seen each other for nearly 2 years??!!! OMGoodness!

Emily B said...

Hailey - What the heck happened to your blog?! I haven't seen those cute girls in a long time. I need some way to stalk you...

Amanda said...

Wow, 10 months he is already walking - that is good! Funny pictures of your kids on Santa's lap.
I was just reading your post about the old lady hitting your car and then saying it was your fault - that sucks!! That exact thing happened to my husband - some old guy hit him at the airport...so frustrating. You are smart to get a new car. So what kind of car did you get?

Wendy said...

Haha, those Santa pictures are AWESOME.

Ronda said...

Love the pictures. I love it when they start walking. I can't believe mine will be there before long.