Monday, January 25, 2010

You're It

Tag

1. What is your occupation right now? Full-time Mom and part-time math teacher

2. What color are your socks right now? I'm not wearing socks, but if I were they would probably be white.

3. What are you listening to right now? our noisy dishwasher

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Goldfish

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes I can. Both of my cars in high school were stick shift.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Kevin

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Not really. Yeah right. Love you , Jul!

8. How old are you today? 28

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? football

10. What is your favorite drink? Coke (At least you are addicted to diet, Julie.)

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes

12. Favorite food? sushi

13. What is the last movie you watched? School of Rock

14. Favorite day of the year? my birthday

15. How do you vent anger? yell and/or curse

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember a toy, but I did carry around a special blanket until I was 9 years old.

17. What is your favorite season? definitely spring

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

19. Living arrangements? I live with my husband Kevin and my three kids.

20. When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago when Kevin told me he was finished working in Sacramento. I'm not a single mom during the week anymore!

21. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, a vacuum, and wrapping paper

22. What did you do last night? drove home from New Harmony

23. What are you most afraid of? Someone breaking into my house when I'm home alone with the kids.

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? At McDonald's - cheese. Anywhere else - plain.

25. Favorite Dog Breed? My brother has three chihuahuas, and I love his dogs.

26.Favorite day of the week? Friday

27. How many states have you lived in? 2

28. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds!

29. What is your favorite flower? roses

30.Camping in a tent or trailer? trailer

31. Ford, Chevy or Dodge? Ford

5 comments:

Julie T. said...

Yay!! I loved your tag. Okay, we need to go eat sushi- I have never had it and it intimidates me:) And, I am so happy that Kevin is back! Being a single mom is SO much work and really not all that fun!

Christa said...

Yay for not being a single mom!!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I don't think I can picture you yelling or cursing!

Anonymous said...

If you truly read your church history..you will understand why people believe the religion is a bit bizarre...sorry but I had to respond to your post to Janet. My family and I just took the lessons from the missionaries..they are a lot of things they left out..things that are so important should you chose this religion..I am grateful that my husband chose to do research on his own..thru actual church history records. Pretty dark...Please dont take offense..just not for us..

Emily B said...

Dear Anonymous,
I wish I knew your name so I could contact you some other way, but I don't so hopefully you come back and read this. I am interested to know which actual church history records you are referring to. I hope YouTube isn't one of them because I've seen some of those crazy videos too. And I have to disagree that there are a lot of things about our religion left out of the missionary discussions. Those discussions contain all the basics of our religion. I respect your decision not to join our church. That's your choice. My choice is to be a member of the church. I've done my own research. And as a member of this church, I know that its practices are not weird and bizarre. For you to go on to people's blogs and anonymously tell them that their religious practices are weird and bizarre is offensive considering the fact that you are not a member of the church you are attacking. Just like Janet, you can email me too if you really want to know more about our church.
embowman28@yahoo.com