Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sleeping Not-So-Beauty

I've been wanting to change my Facebook profile picture, but as the blogger of the family, I don't take pictures of myself - just Kevin and the kids. So I didn't think I had any recent pictures of myself to use.

While looking through my pictures for other posts recently, I've noticed that Kevin uses the camera more than I thought, but only to take pictures of me while I am sleeping:


This might look familiar. I found this first picture when I was looking for pictures of Rebecca with Dolly. I'm wearing maternity jeans, so this has to be from when I was pregnant with Braden.

I found this one about a month ago when I was putting my pictures on the computer from Braden's 1st birthday party. When I asked Kevin about it, he said that he liked how I was cradling my Coke like it was one of our kids.


I woke up to this one today after I heard Rebecca say, "I want to see it" and Kevin say, "Shhh!".

Apparently I am only cute enough for pictures when I am asleep. I guess I could use the second picture on Facebook. I'm sure my friends on there who don't read this would love to see how I sleep with my mouth open.

5 comments:

Christa said...

hahaha... omg, That is hilarious! Scott never takes pics of me unless I tell him to. (which is basically never). Scott would probably take my pic while I'm asleep because thats the only time I'm quiet! ;)
I think any of the 3 pics would be a great FB shot!

Stuart Humes said...

That is really funny! What a sneaky hubby you have!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I love this post!

Wendy said...

heehee.

Bobbi Leavitt said...

can we be blamed for needing time to sleep? I think not. sleep away my friend. sleep away.