A few fun things about William right now:
- He is still very sensitive. If his sister even looks at him the wrong way, he cries.
- Going along with being sensitive, he is not aggressive at all. Lately his baby brother likes to hit him and his sister with toys, and instead of hitting back, William stands there and takes it while saying, "Don't, Braden."
- He has been potty trained for a couple of months now, and training him was a breeze! We knew he was officially potty trained when we took him to Disneyland in April and he had no accidents.
- He's still my little lover. Whenever I'm sitting or resting, he likes to climb into my lap or lie next to me:
- Lately he wants Kevin or me to read to him every night, and he likes to sleep with the books after we read them to him.
- He loves Cap'n Crunch. Whenever we have it, that's all he wants to eat all day long.
- He's becoming pretty good friends with his baby brother. Recently Kevin caught them "talking" to each other in their room after he put them to bed. I'm sure as soon as Braden starts talking, they'll stay up late having some fun conversations.

I'm sad my boy is growing up so fast.
Happy birthday, Bubba! We love you!

3 comments:
Oh he is so cute! Happy birthday little guy! The air hockey video is hilarious. Way to let your 3 year old win, Kevin. ;) And how cute that the boys "talk" to each other at night. I'm sure that was adorable to listen to.
Happy Birthday Braden, he is such a little cutie!! We will be down for Cooper's birthday the weekend after memorial day and we would love to see you...i'll let you know more when i know
I love that he will lay and cuddle with you, that is so sweet! Eat it up!
Post a Comment