Thursday, June 3, 2010

Looks Like I'm Being Two-Timed

Kevin didn't tell me he was a contestant on The Bachelorette this season. Thanks for pointing this out to me, Rachel. I've even watched both episodes, and I didn't notice. I guess all my attention was on the weatherman and Big Sexy Hair.

8 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

That is so funny! He does look like Kevin. Jon had a look a like on American Idol. I didn't know our men were so multi-talented.

David and Emily Wilcock said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious!

Rachel B. said...

Ha ha! So glad you see the resemblance. It has been cracking me up. Kevin! You two timer!! You should be good though, Emily...Ali is lame!

The Morrisons... said...

I totally thought that when I watched...how funny!

The Smith Family said...

That is so funny! How are you? I miss seeing you!

Dawn + Ryan said...

Seriously I have only seen a pic of your husband on your blog maybe once or twice and every time I watch the show I think, "Hey, that's Em's husband!" Haha! Love ya girl!

Kiesel Klan said...

That is HILARIOUS because I think the same thing every week!!!

Valerie said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I was telling Rob just last week, that I thought that guy looked like Kevin. But the similarities are astounding once you put their pictures side by side. Hey we're in our new home now, you'll have to come visit :)