Are you kidding me?! Hilarious! I feel like I'm the only one who's children won't fall asleep anywhere except their beds and car. That is such a great picture.
So funny. What a cutie!! He must have been tired. Thanks for your comment. I know you have gone through the same stuff too. It is no fun losing a job, that's for sure. Miss your beautiful face!!
4 comments:
Are you kidding me?! Hilarious! I feel like I'm the only one who's children won't fall asleep anywhere except their beds and car. That is such a great picture.
Those are awesome pictures of William, especially the toilet one. Oh, how we miss you guys. You'll have to let us know when you make a trip up north.
So funny. What a cutie!! He must have been tired.
Thanks for your comment. I know you have gone through the same stuff too. It is no fun losing a job, that's for sure. Miss your beautiful face!!
That is too funny! I just love when they fall asleep in weird places!
Post a Comment