I especially love visitors when they come all the way from New Jersey to visit Las Vegas, AND they are two of my and Rebecca's favorite people in the whole world.
I was lucky enough to get to hang out with Wendy and Julianne while they are here vacationing for ten days. And they brought a new little visitor Caleb who I was afraid I would never get to meet because they live so far away. We had dinner at McDonald's, and then we came to my house and let the kids play while Wendy and I got some more time to talk.
These two cute girls put on a dancing show for us before Wendy, Julianne, and Caleb had to leave.

I'm so glad you called, Wendy! We are so happy that we could be a part of your vacation!

4 comments:
Hi Emily. My name is David Stucki and I served my mission for the LDS church in Johannesburg, South Africa from 1988 to 90. Your brother Bret was my companion in Bloemfontein in the province of the Orange Free State. I've been trying for years to make contact with Bret to no avail. Can you please pass my email address to him? It's dave.stucki@fiserv.com. Thanks much,
Dave
I'll get it to him. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear from you.
Thanks!
It was great to see you, too! I miss you already.
Post a Comment