Saturday, September 25, 2010

Napping Bubba

Lately William is the earliest riser of the kids in our house. It doesn't matter what time I put him to bed - his internal alarm clock gets him up a few minutes before 6:00 am every day. And he refuses to be put down for a nap. So when there are nights that he gets to bed later than usual, this is how I find him the next day:

After church one Sunday enjoying a grilled ham and cheese sandwich.

Watching TV after swimming.

I've decided that when I can tell he is tired and he won't take a nap, I put on a movie and let him put himself to sleep in whatever awkward position he chooses. At least he's still napping, even if he does look a little funny while he's doing it.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

LOL, sooo cute!

Julie T. said...

Hilarious! How is he sleeping standing up? That takes talent:)