I almost gave up after I had to completely start over on it when we switched from a pc to a Mac, but for some reason I've had the motivation to get it done, and I finished it tonight after two long years of working on it. How's that for a run-on sentence.
It feels so nice to finally be finished with it. I can't wait to see what it looks like!

4 comments:
Woohoo!!! I still have never done one. I keep hearing how much work it is though. I think that's what makes me not start it. Your last post cracked me up by the way. I totally hear ya. It doesn't bug me if it's occasional and you can tell it's accidental. I only notice if it's SUPER crazy sloppy. I have NEVER once thought anything about your grammar/spelling. I know without a doubt I make my fair share of mistakes...mainly with commas. Sometimes I just don't know and I'm too lazy to figure it out. Oh, I do have to say that I really am truly baffled by the word "definitely". It has seriously got to be the most misspelled word in the world. The end.
This comment is a virtual pat-on-the-back :) Good job!
Woo Hoo! I can't find the motivation to finish my 09 blog book, let alone start my 2010. Good job!
I want to see!!! Maybe it will motivate me to do ours... maybe not though...
Post a Comment