I got my blog book in the mail this week. I asked Kevin how he liked it, and he said, "I like the first one better." He would.
But two good things did come out of this mishap:
1. I did indeed get my blog book for free.
Blurb credited my account this week with the full amount I paid. They even next-day shipped my book to me once the the right one was finished printing, and they covered the cost of the shipping.
2. Any desires I had for plastic surgery in the future are completely gone now.
Most of the people in the plastic surgery book don't look much better in their after pictures. Sure they're thinner, or bigger busted, or put back where they were before having kids, but the scars they have now are NASTY. I'll take what I have over the risk of surgery and the nasty scars that come with it.
I am really happy to finally have my book. Now I don't feel so bad for all of the scrapbooking I don't do.

4 comments:
~*Giggles*~... when we do our books it is through costco, heard other people use other services, but I'd rather go in and snag it while doing the bulk shopping trips (those end up being weekly now)
Good to know, mommaclark. I didn't realize Costco made the books too. I'll have to try them next time.
You make laugh! I love Kevin's comment about liking the other one better. Such a guy.
And I don't call your above post about your kiddos bragging. I just call it cute. It's so fun to have those fun memories of who they are right now. Go Rebecca with the spelling bee. Impressive.
You must be very, very happy to have the right one. I can understand being unnerved that someone else is in possession of the first one, though. That is definitely an unsettling thought. Hopefully it went to the doctor's office and a nice mom/dad/uncle/aunt/grandpa/grandma who works there realized the mistake and sent the book back or shredded it or something.
Post a Comment