Thursday, September 15, 2011

Third Week of School

Because that's how I roll. Mornings at our house are too crazy for me to remember to take a picture of my kids before we leave, even on the first day of school. This morning I decided we could be a little late so that I could get one picture. I want at least one of Rebecca and William in their cute uniforms since this is their last year at American Heritage.

Do these two look like twins, or what?! They're actually 2 1/2 years apart. His shoe size caught up to her shoe size years ago, and now it looks like he's caught up to her in height.

Can I go off topic a bit and tell you how much I love that my kids wear uniforms to school? It's so nice to say, "Go put on your uniform," and not fight about outfit choices in the morning. The public school we are currently zoned for wears uniforms, and I am SO HAPPY about this for next year. I've heard the county might be rezoning our area, so I'm really hoping we get to stay with this school.

Other things going on at our house lately: My boys love to dance. I know I can't put videos in my blog book, but this video is too cute not to share.


Don't mind the two-and-a-half year old with the binky in his mouth still. He continues to suck his thumb when we don't give him the binky, so I would rather fight this battle than the thumb battle later.

And that is all for now.

7 comments:

Julie T. said...

They are so adorable in their uniforms:) Is William really taller than Rebecca or is it just the picture? Miss you, lets get together next week. . .

Emily B said...

You're right about William and Rebecca, Julie. I wanted to mention that in my post too, and I forgot. I'll call you next week. I hope your kids are both enjoying school!

Derek and Claire said...

Those boys have some sweet moves! Your kids are so cute and I love the uniforms. I think uniforms are great for kids for a number of reasons. It's fun to see your cute family!

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

That is too funny... my kids are the exact same. They are 2 yrs. 3 months apart and the same height and size. They get asked if they are twins all the time and it drives them crazy. I love the uniforms too! So cute...

Aileen Bluhm said...

Hey Emily! I need to start following your blog now. Your kids are so cute! I'm so jealous that you got to see Death Cab. Sweet! We should go to a concert together sometime. Have you ever listened to the Black Keys? that's the last concert we went to at the Cosmopolitan. Have a great week! :-)

Aileen Bluhm said...

Oh and I wish you were doing preschool with us too! We are having so much fun! Next year! :-)

Hibbard Family said...

Rebecca is such a tiny cute thing... I can still hear her voice! Uniforms would be great! I hope you guys are doing well, miss ya :)