Friday, December 2, 2011

Rebecca's 7th Birthday Party

The Saturday before we left for Utah, we had a small party for Rebecca. We asked her if she wanted a friend or family party this year for her birthday, and she said family party, so we invited our families over to celebrate.

Every occasion where there's a bouncy castle, my sister-in-law Emily always jumps right in with the kids. She's so girly and classy (she took off her 5 inch stilettos to get in) that it's so fun to see. She hopped right in the bouncy castle at her brother Bryan's wedding too - dress and all. I love it, so I had to get a picture this time.

Some of the guests at the party:




I came around the counter to get a picture of Rebecca in front of her lit candles, and she said, "I'm going to make a face that looks like I'm blowing out my candles." In making that face, she actually blew them out before we sang Happy Birthday. We relit them, and that's why she's covering her mouth in this picture.


I love all of the following pictures because my nephews Gage and Ryder seem to enjoy doing bunny ears:






Kevin got her a snowboard this year because she's been asking if she can try it with us. We found her a nice, unisex board so that if she hates it, she can pass the snowboard down to her brothers.

We love you, Rebecca! We hope you enjoyed your birthday!

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Cute little Rebecca! It's hard to believe that she's 7....and that you have a 7 year old! I love that you have the option to have family parties. Definitely one bad thing about not living close to anybody. I really like your couches by the way. Someday we will get rid of our thrift store furniture. :(

Emilee said...

Can you believe she's 7 already? She is absolutely beautiful & I can still hear her sweet voice in my head when I look at her. Love the snowboard idea!! You guys are so fun!