I was going through some pictures I recently took on my camera and realized that I never posted my pictures from Christmas! I just have a few to share.
Here are the kids on Christmas Eve in their Christmas jammies from Grandma, freshly bathed and ready for bed.
William and Braden got light sabers from Santa. These boys are obsessed with Star Wars lately, and every time we passed these sweet light sabers in the Target toy section, they had to turn them on and wave them around a little before we could leave.
Christmas was just okay for us in 2011. Kevin had to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, so I think that's why I never posted anything here about the holiday. The kids and I did a lot of Christmassy things together like visit lighted neighborhoods and The Festival of Lights at the Las Vegas Speedway, but it wasn't the same without Kevin. We're hoping he's around for more of the holiday this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment