We're having baby #4, and it's a girl! She's due January 1st, but my doctor usually induces me a week early to make sure he can be there when I'm in labor. So she'll probably be arriving between Christmas and New Years. We're all excited, but I think Rebecca is the most excited of everyone. She can't wait to have a sister!
Monday, April 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am so excited too! It made me so happy to see a new post from you too. Keep 'em coming!
Wow! Congratulations Em! That will be so fun that everyone will have a sister and a brother. :-)
My family growing up went girl, boy, boy, girl, so I think you will have the perfect family! I think the age separation is just about the same too- my sister is 8 years younger than me. I'm glad Rebecca is so excited!
I bet it will be so fun for Rebecca to have a little sister now that she's old enough to be an actual help. (And fun for you, too.) Congratulations, Emily! (And Kevin too. I guess.)
AWWW congrats Em!! Another girl- how fun. You are already more than half way there!
Congratulations! Rebecca will be an amazing big sister :)
Post a Comment