Julie tagged me to do this before I started a blog. Now that I have one, here goes...
I know...My Father Lives
I believe...in Christ
(I always have a song in my head)
I fought...with Kevin yesterday while trying to figure out this blog. We don't do projects very well together.
I am angered...that Mitt Romney dropped out of the race. It should have been Huckabee.
I love...my family more than anything
I need...to sleep a lot
I take...nothing. When I am in pain or sick, I don't ever take anything. I'm not a medicine snob; I just don't ever think about taking something to make me feel better.
I hear...a commercial on TV about American Idol
I drink...lots of Coke lately
I hate...to stop doing something before I've finished doing it
I use...lots of Spray 'n Wash. I should invest in the company.
I want...To Be Rich (another song)
I like...to be organized
I wear...my Ugg boots every day. I would never pay that much for shoes, but my mother-in-law bought them for me, and they are honestly the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.
I feel...hungry
I left... a bunch of unfolded laundry upstairs
I do...crossword puzzles in People magazine
I hope... that I will always be a good mom and wife
I dream...very vivid, weird dreams lately
I drive...two Toyota Camry's. We like them so much, we bought two.
I listen...to pop songs
I type...very slow
I think...I am enjoying this blogging stuff
I need...to fold a lot of laundry
I wish...I was a little more creative
I am...getting a little fatter than I'd like to be
I regret...not going back to BYU, but I don't regret meeting Kevin when I came home.
I care...about people
I should...go get ready for the day
I said..."Kevin, can you get the baby up?"
I wonder...how my kids will turn out in this world we live in
I cry...pretty easily
I lose...something all the time. Recently I lost my engagement ring, but I found it.
I leave...my garage door open like once a month
I'm so glad to be more involved in this instead of just watching others have fun with their blogs.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm glad other couples get frustrated working on projects together! And you are not getting fat. Not even a little. I should make you eat a pint of ice cream for saying that.
YEAH EMILY!!!!!!! You finally started a blog! I love it!!
Welcome, welcome! I am seriously so happy you started one even if it caused a fight. Tom and I don't do projects well together either by the way! And ditto what Wendy said, you are NOT getting fat nor do I think that's possible for your little twiggy frame. Now that you've oficially entered the blogosphere be prepared to lose many more hours of your life. Muhahaha. Love your guts!
I'm so glad you guys are reading my blog. I panicked a little when I woke up. I thought, "What if no one reads it?" It doesn't really matter I guess, but it's nice to know I have some friends.
Rachel,
I wanted to find out how you record your blog? I noticed that you said your friend came up with some software.
Wendy,
Please stop by my house unannounced sometime. The only reason it is clean when you come over is because I know you're coming.
Emily =)
Oh, I love your comments on the tag, Emily! You seriously, crack me up. You and I should get together to do the People crosswords, since we're both such fans!
I loved reading your comments and am so excited you have a blog now! They are very addicting, but so much fun!
Post a Comment