Kevin works for KHS&S Contractors. Until very recently, he was a carpenter. They moved him to a cushy office job, where he intends on sitting at a desk all day and getting fat. He will be done with film school soon, and he is very excited about that. "Yeah, a lot of people go to school for seven years; they're called doctors."
Emily stays at home with the kids and makes sure the house is clean. Well, she stays at home with the kids anyway.
Rebecca is three. She loves Barbie, dress ups, and anything Disney. She asks to go to Disneyland every day. She is either talking, humming, or singing all day long. She's our little parrot. She doesn't like gymnastics, so we might try hockey next.
William is chubby. He is nine months old, and he refuses to crawl. He has dad's personality, so he is always happy. He is a total mama's boy, and mama is enjoying that very much.
We like it here in Vegas, and we have no plans to go anywhere else anytime soon.

5 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. I am excited to see more pictures. :)
Ahhhh, I'm so excited you're blogging! Now I can spy on you guys whenever I want :) You're the greatest Emily. I look forward to reading your posts and seeing pictures of your cute little family.
Your house always looks clean when i come over. Maybe I should drop by unannounced so I can feel better about the state of my house.
I can't believe how big William is getting! He is going to pass up Rebecca any day now! :)
I can't wait to get to know your family better through blogging!
Post a Comment