Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Silly Girl

Rebecca peed her pants the other night, so I took off her pants. It was just about time for bed, so I asked her to go upstairs and bring down some jammies. She brought down her favorite nightgown. I was in the middle of making a bottle for the baby, so I asked her to wait a minute, and I'd help her put it on. She decided to put it on herself.

In case you can't quite tell how she is wearing this nightgown, she has her body in the neck hole and her legs out of the arm holes.

Over the weekend she was told that she could have some candy as long as she finished her dinner. She did finish, so we told her to get herself a piece. Instead she got two.

She cracks me up every day.

12 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Sorry, I hope I'm not already an over-commenter. I just wanted to say that I am so GLAD you joined the blogging world! I love all your posts already! Rebecca is hilarious!

Sara B said...

The picture of the two suckers in her mouth is Great!

Jon and Ashley said...

I love the funny things kids do. Rebecca lookes so darling! It is always so fun to read about other kids funny things.

Emilee said...

I love little girls! The nightgown incident is hilarious!

Wendy said...

Wow, how did I miss all these posts? Rebecca is awesome. The two lollipops at once is my favorite.

janet said...

so glad I finally found your blog! it's great- expecially for a beginner! Can I just say that I LOVE Rebecca? I miss her cute little whiny voice!! The sucker picture is too funny!

Valerie said...

These shots of Rebecca are so hilarious! She is full of personality and cuteness!

Julie T. said...

In the last picture, Rebecca looks EXACTLY like you!! It was so much fun getting together with you guys-Let's do it again soon!

Cari said...

I love her pony on the top of her head...too cute!!

The Simpson Family said...

Your gonna be in trobble, Kaylee was constanly doing things like rebecca, and now that she's almost 7, she tries to be totally independent(and a sheriff). Does she try to make sure william is doing what he's suposed to??!Rebecca is diffinatly going to have a strong will to do things for herself.

Liz said...

Great blog! Your kids are adorable. Maybe I'll get on the bandwagon one of these years.

Wendy said...

NEW POST!!