Here's Rebecca trying to teach William how to spit out his binky. He just laughs at her. He doesn't laugh like that at anyone or anything else. And they have the same laugh. Sometimes I have to turn around to see which one is laughing.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh, too cute. Owen gets Will laughig just by roaring in his face or jumping at him. I guess that's the difference between girls and boys.
That little laugh is so cute. Baby laughs are seriously the best! I also love the pulling up the pants bit. I bet she's used to hearing you tell her to pull them up ALL the time with her skinny little body.
I love to here little kids giggle. It is amazing how much they sound alike! Jaxon is not that much of a giggler, but Spencer can normally get him going just by playing peek-a-boo!
We love it! Bostyn was so excited to see her friends again. We really need to get together soon!!
I love your blog. Your kids are so darling. I love your obsession with Twilight. It makes me feel normal!
Your kids are so cute and what darling laughs!
I stumbled on your blog through Wendy. I didn't even know you had another baby. William is very handsome. I hope all is well. I'm glad i'll get to be spying on you guys, j/k.
They DO have the same laugh. That is so weird. She is so funny pulling up her pants, it's like a little dance.
Post a Comment