Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Chewbacca

Lately William has been doing a lot of this...


He did this for about ten minutes straight while I was in the shower. He sounded like a baby wookiee singing a wookiee song. Whenever I try to get it on camera he stops doing it, but when I don't have the camera he'll go on and on.

In the past week, he's also started doing this...

He's been shaking his head "no" for a while, and I think it's hilarious, so I got it on camera this week. (Sorry it takes a little while before the action begins in this next one.)

Whenever he starts doing this to Rebecca, she says, "yes, Brother, yes" over and over again. Whenever I hear her say this in the car, I know he's back there shaking his head at her.

Can you tell from the last two videos what two things I say to my kids all day long?

9 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad I gave you a good laugh! You should join in the fun! haha

These videos are so cute! I can't believe William says "Uh oh".. that's too precious! Drew shakes his head back and forth like that.. the sound of his head rubbing against the back of the high chair is very familiar to me. lol

Did Rebecca get a hair cut? So cute!

Seriously, your kids are beautiful!

About Me said...

Those videos are so cute!! I can't believe that he says uh-oh, Ellie is still at the screaming phase if she wants something! Ellie was waving to William and giggling as we watched!

John and Heather Davis said...

I just love this stage!! Always doing or saying something new. These are the moments to charish!

Does it take you forever to upload video? It took me 4 hours the other day and thats just to long!! I have a DSL connection and its normally pretty fast, but not when videos are involved! Do you know a better way?

Valerie said...

So cute, Emily. In the first video it seems like William is just practicing his car sounds. He is in a jeep and all :) He's so cute and Rebecca definitely seems like his little helper. Keep the videos coming. We're so excited for August. Come for sure, then you can go to the MN state fair with us too :)

Julie T. said...

You have a very talented little boy! You need to put a video on your blog of him eating at Cafe Rio! I have never seen a little boy get so upset when there was no food in his mouth!

Rebecca's voice is by far the cutest little voice ever!!

Wendy said...

"yes, brother, yes"? I don't even know where to begin with that. So cute, so 1827. Soon William will be talking up a storm, huh?

Heather Bay said...

He sounded like a baby wookiee singing a wookiee song.
hahahahaha.

Emilee said...

From Madisen, "He can talk now!" Those are fun videos!

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Too cute!! I love the Uh-Oh!