Friday, April 11, 2008

Can't Hardly Wait

I think I've mentioned how big a fan I am of the Twilight series, and I'm so excited for the movie to come out. I check stepheniemeyer.com almost every day, and today I was so ecstatic to see that a link to new movie footage had been posted. Here is the video from YouTube.


I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. I know Ashley and Valerie are with me on this one.

8 comments:

About Me said...

Yeah, I am so excited for not only the new movie, but also the fourth book. I am dying to know what happens next. Nice find, Emily!!

The Smith Family said...

Emily, I am so excited to see this movie. We should have a girls night out and go see it with everyone who's read the books :)

Valerie said...

Yea, Emily!!! I was so excited to see this post. Way to go on finding it. I'm so excited for the movie! I am totally with you on this one. I wait with great anticipation! Check out my friend Rachel's blog...she did great refreshments for their book club night with the first book.

Leah and Dustin said...

I just got done with the first book and I need to get a hold of the second...LOVED it!!

Emilee said...

That was incredible!!! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for the movie.

The Simpson Family said...

Do you know when it is going to be in theaters? We should deffinately all go together.

Jon and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh. I am so dang excited. The way they had the Edward's actors hair was so perfect. I can't wait!

Hibbard Family said...

I can't wait to see the movie I don't think I've been this excited about entertainment since NKOTB!!!