...twice by Valerie, and I'm doing them both.
Tag #1
Jobs I've Had:
1. file clerk for an insurance office (Thank you, Cynthia, for giving me your job.)
2. salesperson at a kiosk in the Provo Town Center Mall selling camping gear (Most people don't go to the mall to buy camping gear, so it didn't do very well.)
3. BYU Math Lab tutor (I learned a lot more math doing this job than I did in any of the classes I took.)
4. hotdogger at Hot Dog on a Stick
5. substitute teacher for the Clark County School District (I subbed 10 days for Emily right after she had Spencer, and it was a nightmare! Emily, your sixth period class was the worst!)
6. Currently I clean Kevin's dad's dental office.
All the Places I've Lived:
Las Vegas, NV
Provo, UT
4 Favorite Movies:
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Ten Things I Hate About You
3. Grease
4. The Wedding Singer
4 Favorite Foods:
1. pizza
2. any kind of pasta
3. Reese's peanut butter cups
4. Coke
4 Weird Things About Me:
1. I'm ambidextrous - I write with my left hand, but I do everything else with my right hand.
2. I have three piercings in one ear, and two in the other, and I did the second and third holes by myself. (My mom wouldn't let me go get them done, so I did them myself.)
3. I'm the youngest of six kids, and my oldest sister is seventeen years older than me. I went to her high school graduation when I was three months old.
4. I pluck my eyebrows and shave my underarms every day. If I don't, I'm a hairy beast.
4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. Project Runway
3. 30 Rock
4. So You Think You Can Dance
4 Places I'd Love To Go:
1. Paris
2. London
3. New York City
4. Edinburgh, Scotland
Tag #2
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Fifi Camry
2. YOUR GANGSTA STAR (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Banana Adidas
3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Cat
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born): Ficklin Las Vegas
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name): BowEm
6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Red Coke
7. NASCAR NAME (the names of your grandfathers): Ted Andrew
8. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Sankuer San Diego
9. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, favorite flower): Spring Rose
10. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now): Pineapple Pajama Pants
11. HIPPIE NAME (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Lucky Charms Driftwood
I tag my Mtn. View Ward girls - Lizzie, Becky, Cynthia, Heather D., Julie, Leah, and Rachel B. Pick which tag you like best, or haven't already done, and do that one.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Grease sucks
I love Grease!!! ANd Grease 2 for that matter. I also LOOOVE 10 Things I Hate About You. Good movie picks. I can't see you with that many ear piercings. what a rebel. that was my way of rebelling too.
So I just checked out Roxy's and it is still there and they still have the singing. It is on! We need to go. We should get a group of girls from the ward and go. It would be so fun and I need to make some friends. So let me know when would be good for you and let's do it!
I will be forever indebted to you for subbing for me!! Do you think you will ever forget my nightmarish 6th period? :) Did you have to look up how to spell ambidextrous? I totally would have!
I had no idea you were a Project Runway fan! Woohoo! I was so mad Christian won- he was such a one note. All his outfits had skinny pants and huge puffy sleeves. YEEECCCCHHH. Who were you rooting for?
My TV weather Anchor name would be Hyman Houston. How wrong is that?
P.S. Roxy's was a favorite hangout of mine in high school, too. I'd love to go back. I second getting a group together and going.
Rushelle - I'll call you, and we'll get something together.
Emily - I totally had to look up how to spell ambidextrous. Whenever I post something new, I spend most of my time looking up how to spell words.
Wendy - I love Project Runway, but we don't have cable. I didn't even know Christian won. I did see a few episodes from this season while we housesat for my brother, and I totally agree with you about Christian. And that TV anchor name is very wrong.
Kevin - Grease is a classic.
I'm taking you up on the tag!
So fun! i love finding out new things about people!
I like your soap opera and cartoon names. They cracked me up. I was seriously laughing throughout this post, Emily. And I can't believe that you worked at a kiosk in the mall too! I was at the University Mall, though, when I sold medical scrubs and they didn't last that long either. Can you imagine the fun we would've had had we been at the same mall together?!?
Oops, sorry! I didn't mean to spoil the season ending for you!
Those were cute tags. But I do have to say that I am a little saddened and surprised that "The Chipmunk Adventure" was not listed as one of your favorite movies. Or "Grease 2." Now those really are the best movies ever. And I'm right with you on having to shave my armpits and pluck every day to keep from turning into a bushwoman. That's the price that us dark-haired beauties have to pay. :)
Howdy! Hey- are you still a CCSD substitute teacher? Because I am planning (ahem) needing a substitute in the near future. And my children are darling.
PS: Was your 5th grade teacher Dave Sankuer, by any chance?
PPS: Whatever happened to our other roommates (ie: Megan, Claire, etc...)?
You probably won't remember me but I was set up on a blind date with one of your husbands friends who'd served a mission in Russia. I think it was your and Kevin's first date and we doubled with you. My name is Heidi and I just wanted to say hi. That is so cool that you two ended up getting married. I am also an old roommate of Wendy's from your ward. Small world!!
Love the new family picture!! To cute;)
Emily! I'm so glad you found Jaz and me. You have such a cute little family. I've got some catching up to do on your life through your blog.
By the way you have confirmed my theory that there is not a single female LDS 20-something who is not obsessed with Stephanie Meyer.
Post a Comment