I turned on the TV at 9:00 pm last night to watch The Office and was pleasantly surprised when they showed one episode, and then another, and then two more. And I hadn't seen three out of the four episodes I watched. I'm so excited for new episodes to start next week. The Office is the one show I truly missed during the writer's strike.
As I was searching YouTube for a clip to post, I found this one. It turns out this clip is actually one of my all-time favorites. It is when Michael is going through all of Dwight's office complaints about Jim.
Enjoy!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
We are also addicted to The Office and can't wait for it to start again, only 6 more days!!!
That is one of my all-time favorite clips, too! I didn't really start watching until last Fall, so I used the writers strike time to catch up on all the episodes I'd missed. I'm excited for it to be back next week too!
I love that clip too. I remember that Tom and I kept rewinding that part the first time we saw it on tv. I'm so excited for it to come back too. Our friends are actually having an Office party.
Emily, we watched all the episodes last night too! It was a nice treat, can't wait for next week!
Everytime I would see your name on Julie's blog I would click on your name to see if you had joined the blogging club yet. I guess I havent checked in a while...but Welcome anyhow!!
I have to admit that I dont watch The Office. I have only seen a few episodes. I think that I'm missing out!!
I LOVE the Office. My brother has the dvd's and we watched a lot during the strike! Can't wait for next week :)
Finally! Life without Jim Halpert has been a sad, sad, thing.
David and I love the Office! We own seasons 1-3 and I think this is my favorite all time clip! The part about the nickels in the phone makes me crack up everytime I think about it!! Sadly we don't have cable and don't get that channel with our rabbit ears, so we have to wait for it to come out on DVD. :(
Hi Emily! Love The Office! We don't watch very many shows but for us The Office is MUST-SEE! It provides us with much needed comic relief! It happens to be the one and only show that I laugh nearly the entire time!!
Your little girl is a spittin' image of you, you are so right..you have a little blonde Emily, SO cute!!
The office rocks. I can't wait until I have some more time to devote to TV! I also wanted to let you know that Heather told me about the crouching liger video, and I laughed my tail off when I saw Emily as Kip.
Hey you, glad to see you are doing well! -Beck
We love the office as well, I find all of these quizes off of other peoples blogs!
I heart Jim and can't wait for Thursday!! thanks for the video... I loved it!
Post a Comment