Monday, April 21, 2008

The Way Uh-Oh

I love the song The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson. If you don't know how it goes, I put a playlist at the bottom of the column to the right - just click on the play button. Apparently, Rebecca likes it too. Kevin got this video of her singing it with my sister-in-law Emily.


17 comments:

John and Heather Davis said...

Emily, Rebecca is the cutest. I absolutley love this song. She also sings Morning Lullabies. Its on my playlist. You'll have to check it out if you have'nt heard it.

Cynthia said...

Oh my gosh that is ADORABLE. Seriously, how do you stand it. So cute. Get that girl a microphone.

Rachel B. said...

That is so stinkin' cute! I love her little voice. She seems pretty dang smart to know so much of that song. Too cute!

Katie said...

That is way too much! Too much!! I just love her little munchkin voice and her knowing all the words to the song. So sweet. Seriously, put her on stage or something!

Have her star in Kevin's next video, and make it a musical! haha

vickersfam said...

That is so cute and Emily has a good voice too.

Valerie said...

That was the cutest thing. Such personality in such a little thing. Rebecca and Owen should get together and do a duet.

Alison Carter said...

Love it! She's the cutest! Drew loves to sing Taylor Swift!

Emily B said...

Rachel - I don't know how much they play that song where you live, but they overplay it here, and I sing it really loud every time it comes on. I think that's why she knows it.

Alison - I love Taylor Swift, too.

Sara B said...

That is darling! That is Mara's favorite song too.

Amanda said...

So cute! I was holding my little boy while watching it and he started laughing too...

About Me said...

That is the cutest thing! I love all the videos that you are posting of your little tykes!siqu

janet said...

that is the cutest video EVER!!! I love Rebecca and love the way she sings.. In nursery, she would always bust out with "It's a small world" and it was adorable! too cute!

Julie T. said...

Rebecca has the world's cutest voice! I was very impressed with how much of it she knew-- the best part was when she sang "when you start losing all your hair. . . " and she started laughing:) I LOVE HER!

Wendy said...

Not that cute. Okay, that is a big fat lie, but I wanted to say something different than everyone else. Rebecca is freaking adorable. She's MY American Idol. Take that, David Archuleta.

Emilee said...

Oh my goodness! That's too dang cute!!

Lindz said...

I love the uh-ohs right now. That was so super cute. I loved it. Your sister in law can really sing.

Mark & Marianne said...

That is SO cute -- you've got a little singer on your hands!!