Wednesday, May 14, 2008

1st Birthday Party for Spencer and William

My sister Jodi's son Spencer turned one on April 27, just two and a half weeks before William turned one, so we decided to throw them a combined 1st birthday party.

We had it at my sister's house, and as you can see we had a trampoline AND a jumping castle for the kids. Kevin's mom and dad both took a turn on the trampoline. We got the jumping castle from my next door neighbors the Carrolls. That's right - they own it. How awesome is that! They rented it to us for CHEAP! If you are interested in using it for a party at your house, let me know, and I will get you their information.

William LOVED his personal birthday cake.

He was very clean and cautious when he started out.

He kept eating long after Spencer was finished, and this is how he ended up after he got the hang of it.

William and Spencer both got some great presents, including some fun new toys. Now William can stop playing with his sister's doll house and tea set. The poor kid needed some boy toys.

This is Rebecca at the end of the party. She's playing with the gift that Kevin's mom got for her (so that she wouldn't feel left out). It has nothing to do with what happened at the party, but I think it is just a cute video of her.

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

You are such a cute mom. I love the cake pictures. Looks like a fun party!!

The Smith Family said...

I love the cake face. Happy Birthday to William. It looks like he had a great time! Colten turns 3 tomorrow. Where does the time go :)

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Wow, William sure did enjoy his cake. So cute! And Rebecca is so adorable.

Rachel B. said...

"I'm Rebecca." I love how she says that.

What a cute little partay. I'm glad William really got into the cake. Those are the first birthdays I like to see!

Julie T. said...

I agree. . . that was a very cute video of Rebecca! That William is definitley a good eater:) It looks like he enjoyed his cake very much!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday to William and that video of Rebecca is too cute!