Last night we went over to my brother's house to celebrate my nieces' birthdays which are just a few days apart. We went out into the front yard to find an older looking fire engine with a crane attached to it.

The owner of this cool truck bought it on Ebay, and he was letting the neighborhood kids have a ride on the crane. I guess you can buy just about anything on Ebay.

My brother took Rebecca and a few of my other nieces and nephews. You can't see the other little kids because of the drape around the crane car. (Is that what you would call this?)
Here is a video of the crane coming down. My brother put Rebecca down and picked up his son Ryder. Sorry about the glare of the sun.
I handed William to my mom with my half-eaten chocolate chip cookie so that I could get some pictures of the truck and the kids.

When I got back to him, he had happily finished my cookie for me.
12 comments:
He is so dang cute! What an awesome thing. My kids would love to ride that. That man is so nice to let give the kids a ride.
how fun. i'm going to take ethan to my brothers new station. I guess they have one of the few fire trucks in the county. i guess the other ones are called engines. anyways this one is suppose to be way bigger and you guys should come it would be fun.
I guess you really can buy anything on e-bay, I should check it out sometime!! What a fun experience for those kids!
Is the guy who bought it a firefighter? Chris would love that!! Oh ya. . . I love William's chocolate covered face- it looks like he enjoyed the cookie!
Who would have even thought to search for a fire truck on ebay? What is he going to do with it? The pictures are too cute and I am sure the kids LOVED it! I know Spencer would. William is starting to look older. I haven't seen him in a while I guess. :)
That is so cool. Ebay! Whew knew? Oh and I love the cookie-face. Your kids are yummy!
You have such I cute family!! I heard about that party for Mrs. B. I'm going to go to the concert on May 16. Thanks for informing me!!
Kids love their cookies. That is so crazy he bought it off of ebay. The things you can buy nowadays. Looks like fun!
Wow, that's crazy about the fire engine and ebay. I bet Rebecca had so much fun going for a ride on the crane. William is too cute with his cookie face.
Hmm a fire truck off ebay! Maybe I'll get a police cruiser and ride around and pull people over! He He He!
Oh my goodness! Last night I just finished Eclipse and of coarse LOVED IT!!!! I wonder if the last book is still going to be from her perspective or from Jacobs?? Hmmm.
I wonder that because of the epilogue. I kinda hope that it is still from her perspective. I want to know the rest of her and Edwards story! Oh and I'm so excited to hear that she is writing Twilight from Ewards view point! I would love to go with you and your ward gals to the movie when its out! I hope that it makes enough money so that there will be a movie for all 4 books!! Cant wait!
Oh and I heard about the party for Mrs. B, I'll be there! We'll have to swap numbers when we see each other. See you soon!
Thanks again.;)
Emily,
William looks like he REALLY enjoyed your cookie. And I bet Rebecca had a blast on the firetruck. That guy must be really popular with all the neighborhood kids!
FUN!! I want a fire-truck to play with!
Post a Comment