-If he has a binky, or bottle, or sippy cup, and my face is right next to his, he'll keep trying to stick what he has in my mouth until I take it.
-He says "uh-oh", "uh-uh", and "no no", you know, all of the positive things that his mom says to her kids all day long.
-He'll try to crawl fast when he gets excited, but his legs go faster than his arms, and he face plants.
-He'll go to other people and be happy, until he sees mom - then he only wants her. (This happens to be my favorite thing about him right now, though it probably won't last much longer.)
-He loves food.
-He's a cuddler. (Rebecca never was.)
-He's sensitive. He even cries when his sister is getting scolded.
-He thinks Rebecca is the cat's pajamas.
-He has really fat feet, and he crosses them when he is in his high chair.
-Lately, his tongue is constantly sticking out.

I love my boy. I can't believe he is one already. Happy Birthday, William!

14 comments:
William is such a doll. He has the prettiest blue eyes I have ever seen. He is so lucky to have you as a mom. Happy Birthday William!
Happy Birthday to William! It's easy for me to remember his birthday! ;)
I love all those cute things he does.. he is seriously such a sweetie. Plus I have a soft spot for red heads!
That was really sweet Emily! You have such a cute little boy. Happy Birthday William!
I can't believe he's already ONE! That happened so fast! He is such a doll. I love his chubby feet and little tongue!
Happy Birthday William! He looks exactly the same when he was brand new- most babies don't look anything like when they were first born. Such a cutie-pie!! Have a fun time in Disneyland!!
I left a comment earlier and it didn't save! Annoying.
Happy Birthday to your little William. And I'm always so jealous of those moms who look good in their pictures after just giving birth. I looked like death! He sounds like quite the little character. What a cutie!
It goes by so fast, its really scary huh! What a cute, fun little boy! You have such a beautiful family, Emily!
I love that he has found his tongue! adorable little family:)
What a cute little boy!!! I love his red hair!
Happy Birthday William!! I love the tongue! Too cute
P.S. Missed you Saturday at Mrs B's Party! I had hoped to see you there!:(
aw! he is too cute! They grow up to fast!
He's adprable and I LOVE the fat feet. Scott has 'em too and he does the same thing when he's in his high chair or car seat. What a sweet boy!
Oh how sweet! Happy birthday to your little William. I love the feet pictures. Vaughn has chubby feet too, and I just love them. I cannot believe that he's 1! I still remember when you were pregnant and had him. That can't have been a whole year ago!
Happy Birthday to William, I can't believe he's already a year old. I loved the pics. you posted and the cute things about him, especially how he crosses his legs when he eats, that's so cute!
Post a Comment