Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Twilight Teaser

I apologize for all of the Twilight posts - I will try to make this my last one until the movie comes out in December. Heather D. found this trailer. I don't know where the heck she found it. I've been looking for it almost every day for a while now. Now that you all know what a psycho I am about the upcoming movie, I will let you enjoy the following trailer.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.fullscreen&videoid=33429578

6 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

OK I'm just going to have to break down and buy these books! Read the first and while I agree with Rachel for the most part...I NEED an escape and the first one was a great (albeit cheesy) escape!

The Smith Family said...

LOVE IT!!!!!! I can't wait till this comes out!

John and Heather Davis said...

I knew out of everyone you would be the one to enjoy this teaser as much as I did!! My friend Shalae has a friend who knows everything about everything when it comes to Twilight, and she told me that she had this trailer on her blog! So what could I do? I had to steal it myself!;) I am glad you did the same!
I'm about to start reading them over! These are seriously books that I just cant get out of my system! I am totally lame, but I have been dreaming the past week about them. And I wake and be wide awake, 2 to 3 hours before I normally would with a sudden urge to read through my favorite parts! I've lost it!

Rachel B. said...

Boo!!! Just kidding! That preview actually made it look REALLY good and kind of made me excited to see it. :) I still wish they could have gotten that dark haired guy that Shephanie Meyer wanted to play Edward. Cause that guy was hot!

Jon and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh. I had to watch it a couple of times. It was so awesome. I love the guy that they got to play Edward. So cute. I hope you are doing good.

Amanda said...

Emily- Stephenie Meyer was on Glenn Beck tonight(CNN) she has a new book out and they talked about the Twilight series a little bit. Just thought I would let you know, in case you want to catch it (I am on eastern time).