Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ABC Tag

A - Attached or Single? - attached

B - Best Friend - my husband Kevin

C - Cake or Pie? - pie, especially custard pie

D - Day of choice? - my birthday

E - Essential item? - tweezers

F - Favorite color? - green or blue (it changes from day to day)

G - Gummy bears or worms? - gummy worms (more to enjoy)

H - Hometown? - Sin City Las Vegas

I - Favorite Indulgence? - bottle of Coke or sleeping in (just like Brook)

J - January or July? - July - I HATE the cold!

K - Kids? - Rebecca Nicol (age 3) and William Gregory (age 1)

L - Life isn't complete without? - Kevin

M - Marriage Date? - August 31, 2002

N - Number of Bros & Sis? - 3 brothers (Chad, Bret, and Travis), 2 sisters (Denise and Jodi)

O - Oranges or Apples? - oranges

P - Phobias and Fears? - someone breaking into my house while I'm home alone with the kids





Q - Quote? - "You can't join Mathletes, it's social suicide!" (or anything else from Mean Girls)

R - Reason to smile? - We're having pizza tonight!

S - Season of choice? - Spring

T - Tag Ten People? - the Coronado Ward ladies (If you've got nothing else to blog about, do a fun tag.)

U - Unknown fact about me? - I eat Ramen noodles about five or six times a week, not because I'm poor, but because they always sound good to me.

V - Vegetable? - celery with ranch

W - Worst habit? - biting my nails

X - X-Ray? - no broken bones ever, but I have had my teeth x-rayed

Y - Your favorite food? - any kind of pasta

Z - Zodiac sign? - Aries

11 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I love learning more things about you.

The Simpson Family said...

I really like this tag, it really covers some interesting items doesn't it!?! p.s.I just watched mean girls yesterday so, I'm totally feelin' ya there! Maybe we could meet in the back building later!

Hibbard Family said...

I also learning fun facts about you - thanks for sharing!

Hibbard Family said...

oh yeah, a big thank you for the breaking dawn countdown :)

Lindz said...

I love your wedding pictures. They are amazing. You look gorgeous.
I love mean girls too. I'm like you. I have never broken a bone either. Yay!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I couldnt show Brennan this post..He would get mad at me for not letting him wear his kilt at our wedding! lol I loved the tag, now I have to find time to do one.=)

Valerie said...

I loved that quote from Mean Girls especially since I know you like Math. It just mad me chuckle. Love the pics of your wedding, so fun to see.

vickersfam said...

I love your wedding picture!

Rachel B. said...

Mmmm...Ramen noodles! Love them! And what do you mean you hate the cold? You live in Vegas?! ;) This was such a fun tag. It was fun seeing your wedding picture. You don't look a bit older!

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Fun tag! I love the added pictures, it makes it even more interesting!

Skeeter said...

This is fun! Thanks for sharing... I think I am going to copy it to my blog. (Skeeter)