Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've Heard Rumors About This



But honestly, Rebecca was never interested in playing in the bathroom. I guess it's time for me to start cleaning the bathrooms regularly. Maybe I'm not ready for boys.

17 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Oh boy! Yeah, boys are a different breed, that's for sure. You don't have the drama of a girl, but they are so much more physically demanding. But your toilet does look very clean.

Jon and Ashley said...

Dylan was never that curious about things, but Livie got into everything. I guess there has to be one in every family. I loved your orbit commercial. I have never seen that before.

About Me said...

Ellie has just discovered the toilet paper rolls, but isn't interested in putting things in the toilet! Good Luck

David and Emily Wilcock said...

So my problem with the toilet paper roll is actually my 3 year old. He would randomly get into it before, but now that we are potty training...I don't know, I guess it's just there! At least he's not flushing!

Katie said...

That is hilarious!!

Lindz said...

Gotta Love them. Lex has a radar sense when the bathroom door is open. He will sneak in there. It is such work, Good luck with yours!

Wendy said...

maybe you should think about investing in one of those toilet lid locks.

janet said...

The ONLY thing that stays clean at my house is my toilet.. it's a sad reality that every mother soon has to face!

Kiesel Klan said...

um i have no idea what those pics are of but they look nasty. maybe i'm just retarded but maybe you should specify what that stuff is. ;)and yeah we need to have a dance war one of these days even though i really suck.

Emily B said...

The middle picture is an Indiana Jones car toy we got from Burger King. Rebecca came running to me screaming, "Indiana Jones is in the toilet!" The bottom one is one of those green binky's you get from the hospital after your baby is born. Rebecca also told me that one was in the toilet. He manages to shut the lid when he does this, so I'm glad Rebecca tells me, or else I would have probably flushed these things. Maybe I have flushed a few things...

Hibbard Family said...

Kaden loves to play with the toilet paper and if he is missing for a while I am sure to find him in the bathroom unrolling the toilet paper! You need a toilet lock

Valerie said...

Just you wait until he starts potty training, boys and their aiming will keep you cleaning those toilets and surrounding areas relentlessly.

Julie T. said...

Oh no. . . I am a little worried about having a little boy because of things like this:) I also was a little confused on what the first pictures were!!

John and Heather Davis said...

Bradley did the same thing and Owen still loves playing in the bathroom! Jaden never did! So I guess it must be a total boy thing to do. We try to keep ALL of our bathroom doors shut at all times.

The Walkers said...

Y-E-S!! Every family has GOT to have one of these! I swore that it just had to be my good parenting skills that made Jackson not do things like this...and THEN Max came along to humble my butt! We have to try and laugh at these things too, in the midst of getting annoyed, so good job for taking pics!

Kellie and Stephen said...

Ryker does the same thing, but it was always the garbage he threw stuff into so I've gotten really good at checking it out before I throw anything in. But last week Stephen came home and informed me there was a tennis ball in the toilet so I know exactly how you feel, it looks like we'll be throwing away alot of toys.

Diane Jaggi said...

What are you talking about - that toilet looks clean!