This is a picture of the inside of my belly that I got from my doctor yesterday. I know you cannot tell what anything is in this picture, so I'll help you figure it out. The black blob toward the bottom of the picture is a baby. Yes, we are pregnant with #3, and I'm due on March 9th.Many of you may recall me telling you, "I'm not having any more kids until Rebecca starts school." You are not mistaken - I did say this many times to many different people. This definitely was the plan - MY plan, since I had such a hard time adjusting to two kids. But obviously this plan didn't work for the Higher Power because here we are having #3 in less than seven months, and Rebecca doesn't start school for two more years.
I don't mean to be insensitive. I know a few of you who read my blog would give your right arm to have a baby right now. I really am grateful for this upcoming little blessing. I'm just sorry that we're having accidents while you guys are trying so hard to have another baby (or your first baby) because you're ready for one, and it's not happening for you. (I still pray for you guys all of the time, and I hope you get what you want.)
So that's our news. I'll post any updates I get as soon as I get them.

35 comments:
I will again tell you Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Don't feel bad about not being prepared. Everyone has their own trials, and maybe this is one of yours! Just kidding. I know you will do great because you are a phenomenal mom.
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you and your new little bundle of joy!!
Congrats!! I am very excited for you- you will have to let me know if you need the kids to come play sometime...we need to get them together anyway! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!
That's so exciting. I remembering you mentioning that you guys were going to wait but three will be fun. Brock told me awhile ago and I didn't want to say anything til you mentioned it....so CONGRATS!!!
wow- Congrats! I'm hoping that by the end of 2009 we will be pregnant again. I actually thought I could be now- but, I'm still nursing Ashlyn... so, things are moving along really slow!
I know its early, but what do you think boy or girl???
hehehe how fun!
Emily that is so exciting!!! Sometimes the plans we make won't bring us as much joy as we think they will ... and sometimes our little mistakes bring us more joy than we can ever imagine!!
I'm happy for you guys and your new little baby!
Congratulations Emily! I like Leah's comment a lot. The Lord works in mysterious ways. Our little munchkins will only be 4 months apart!
Yuck. Just kidding. With everyone being so excited for you, I thought you might need one person to get behind your whole "I was not planning on this" feeling. But, really, congratulations or non-congratulations or whatever it is you're feeling right now. I'm jealous, but maybe mostly because I want a really good excuse to eat obscene amounts of pie at Thanksgiving.
Congratulations Emily! I am like you, I say one thing but I end up getting a change of heart. I said I wouldn't have ANY more kids after Dallin, but Elise is my little angel. You are a great mom and I know that this baby will be a huge blessing.
Congratulations!! It doesn't matter if it's in "the plan" or not, having a baby is always wonderful! I'm happy for you!
I'm with Wendy. mmmm, pie....
Congrats!! I am excited for you and your family! I think new little babies are the BEST - they are so sweet, innocent and beautiful:)
Congratulations Emily. I think that these little oopies in Heavenly Fathers way of keeping us on our toes!!
For me adjusting to 3 was sooo much easier then adjusting to 2! ;)
I'm with you too, Wendy. I have a good excuse to gorge myself during my favorite holiday of the whole year. And some pumpkin pie sure sounds delicious right now.
Emily, I'm so excited for you guys! That's such fun news! It seems like it was quite a surprise, but don't we all live for surprises, at least good ones? :) Now here's to happy eating :)
Congratulations!!! That's really so exciting!
Congratulations Emily! I agree with you that 2 kids is sometimes hard but it is also fun and rewarding.
Whoa mama. You're quite the fertile Myrtle, Emily. Congrats.
So, the plan is for you to have your baby on March 4th (riley's b-day) or March 11th (my b-day)- I know that you really wouldn't want to wait until your b-day on the 28th. . .or any Jarom St. March B-day will do(there are many to pick from)!
I am so excited for you! You are a great mom and all three of your kids are lucky to have you!!
Congrats Emily! That is so great. I know you weren't expecting it, but you will definitely have another beautitiful child! You just have the cutest little family.
Congrats Emily & Co! I ditto Leah and Rachel and all the others. You are an awesome - #3 is lucky to get you for a mommy!
Congrats to you, I am so excited! You are such a wonderful Mom. But I sympathize with you, I can only imagine what a shock that must be to have a little accidental miracle, especially if that brings the total to three. I'd be totally freaking out too!
WHAT!!!! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you and your family!!!
Congrats. That is so exciting. He or She will adorable.
I'm so happy for you, I just knew it when I saw you in primary - my radar is ON! I'm sorry you're struck with such a surprise, and if you need any of that Zofran before you can get a Rx remember that I have it :) I'm so excited for you!!!
.... oh yeah I found that sucking on peppermints (I bought a huge bag and carry them with me everywhere) do an amazing thing for a nauseated stomach!
CONGRATS!!!! Now you can name one of your children Damien... it is a unisex name don't you think:)
How cool! Congrats Em. You are such a great mom you will be even more awesome with three.
That is my plan too -waiting for Matthew to be in school. I feel for you but you will do great! Congrats!
Congrats! I can't even think about 3 yet, but that is because my "baby" isn't walking yet! :) Have fun! You have one like you and one like Kevin...now what? A combo or a tie breaker...hmm...
Hi Emily, I met you at Laurie's baby shower for Liam - anyways I just wanted to say congrats!
-Alisha
Congrats. I don't know what I would do with a surprise like that one. Good luck. You need more kids cause you are an amazing mom, right?
AWESOME 4 you and your family! YEA! Congrats to you guys.
Congrates!!!! Babies are so much work and joy at the same time. i'm so excited for you. It will all be fine and exciting!
congratulations to two wonderful parents! I know what's it like to not want a baby and get surprised with one. And believe me, you will be glad they are here.. when they turn about 2 or 3.
I also know what it's like to want to get pregnant and not be able to. Interesting that life hands us what we're not wanting "at the moment"
Hope you're feeling well soon! You are such a cute pregnant girl..
Post a Comment