Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Checking Out For A While

I wanted to let you all know that after today I won't be looking at your blogs until after I finish reading Breaking Dawn. You see, I ordered my copy online, so while almost everyone else will get their books on Saturday, I might not get mine until next week. I don't want to know ANYTHING about the book before I read it. I don't even want to know if Bella dyes her hair blonde and gets a tattoo. Therefore, I won't be reading any blogs where spoilers might get posted. (Wendy, I'll keep reading your blog since I'm sure you won't be reading this book.)

It will be hard for me to stay away, and I will miss you all, but I'll be back as soon as I'm done reading the book.

15 comments:

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

Feel free to come visit us!! There is no way I'll be getting that book down here!! Sorry you have to wait for yours I love reading too and hate to wait!

Amanda said...

You should cancel your order online and go to a bookstore tonight at midnight and buy it!
I have heard that most big bookstore are doing "parties".

Anonymous said...

You won't have to worry about my blog because I am NOT a book reader and have no interest in starting, HA HA HA!!

Highland Hussy said...

I won't post anything on it, since I haven't read any of the books! No time, I guess...

Wendy said...

Woohoo!! It pays be a Twilight hater!

You know, you'd think that by ordering yours online, you'd get to receive it as soon as its available. I'd complain to the website if I were you. Maybe they'll give you a discount.

Rachel B. said...

Like some of the others, you know my blog's safe to visit too. I will miss you posting though.

Kellie and Stephen said...

Feel free to visit my blog - it's safe!! Sooner or later I'll get around to reading the book, but it's not on my to-do list anytime soon.

Christa said...

uh... I don't even know what that book is about- so I'm safe too!

vickersfam said...

We're all going to tell Wendy to post spoilers on her blog now, just for you! :) I don't think she would, though, even then. So don't worry. And my blog will be safe. I'm not planning to read it until someone's done with their copy, so I'll probably read it around the same time as you.
Let me know if you'd like a babysitter for a morning or afternoon to get more reading time once it comes!

Katie said...

I ordered mine online, too.. so here I wait!

Diane Jaggi said...

I am waiting for someone to start passing it around so no worries about my blog. I promise when I do read it not to say anything!

When I visit UT - I usually get sick everytime. I thought I was allergic to Utah too, then the last trip I didn't get sick!! It was great.

Katie said...

K so I read it and you have to let me know when you've read it so we can talk!

Liz Prisbrey said...

I bought mine online too! I wish I had just planned on going to the store and picking it up. We had a family swim party at my parents the other day and all the girls were sitting around the pool reading their copy of Breaking Dawn. Oh well, we will get to anticipate the goodness a little longer! :0)

Valerie said...

You're too cute, Emily. Hope you enjoy it when you finally get it!

jake said...

I'm just going to go and blow my brains out...