I got tagged by Ashley:
8 TV shows I love to watch
- The Office
- 30 Rock
- Project Runway
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Dancing With The Stars
- The Biggest Loser
- American Gladiators
- Judge Judy
8 Favorite restaurants
- Outback
- Dal' Italia
- Carrabba's
- Lawry's
- Kobe Sushi
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Full Ho
- Metro Pizza
8 Things that happened yesterday
- I missed the Breaking Dawn book club because Kevin had tickets to a hockey game
- I had a fingernail trimming party (for me, Rebecca, and William)
- I cut William's hair
- I started reading A Thousand Splendid Suns
- I pulled weeds in the backyard
- I talked to Kevin's sister Laura who lives in Reno
- I organized the baby toys in William's closet
- I read blogs
8 Things I am looking forward to
- Halloween
- Thanksgiving
- Christmas
- finding out what we're having
- picking a name after we find out
- quitting my job after Kevin gets a raise
- wearing my hand-me-down maternity clothes (which are cuter than my regular clothes)
- getting a new battery for my camera so I can take pictures again
8 Things on my wish list
- an SUV with leather, low miles, 4 wheel drive, and seats 7 for cheap
- a one-story house in my sister's neighborhood with a pool-size yard
- a beach vacation
- a European vacation
- another boy so that we can reuse all of William's old clothes
- the Twilight movie be released even earlier
- a new bed and dresser for William so the baby can have his crib and dresser
- a bookshelf for upstairs
8 People I'm tagging
Laurie H.
Khali K.
Kellie M.
Brook F.
Emily W.
Julie T.
Valerie H.
Rushelle K.

17 comments:
Thank you for doing my tag Emily. I missed you last night at book club. Lore Seager brought up the exact point you made. It is just not the same without you though.
Sorry you missed book club last night Sweet-Heart. Thanks for letting me take my brother to a hockey game.
We missed you guys out at the ranch- but we want to do it again so we will let you know (hopefully a few days in advance but you know how we crazy people don't plan so good!)
I always love reading your blog:)
I like this tag. Is A THOUSAND SPLENDID SUNS good so far? I'm all out of books to read and I need something for the gym! :)
Thanks for the tag. Next time I am in town we need to hit up Metro Pizza!
I agree with Project Runway. We just got Bravo and I am totally addicted. I think cort worries about me, but I'm amazed at what people can do with just fabric! Hope all your wishes come true!!! By the way do you realize we aren't even a month apart. exciting huh!
OMG, I was looking at old cheer pictures last night- so many of you and I... such good memories!!! I was showing Scott pictures of Brittini- since her album just released- I made him listen and then gave him a slide show! Couldn't help but giggle seeing how silly you and I were together! I miss those fun times!
So the one of the newest blogegrs just got tagged. I don't want to disappoint, but I'm not quite sure what I'm suppose to do... Emily, thanks for the love. Yippee I got tagged!!!
I LOVED the Judge Judy...some things you will never know about a person til you read something like this! And I love the picture below of Rebecca and Julianne. They look so sweet and innocent!
That's funny about Brandon Flowers. A friend of mine was good friends with him before he got famous. I had dinner with him once. All I remember was that he was kinda quiet.
I'm glad to know that I am not the only loser who watches American Gladiator. Also we need to go to Kobe's together. Chad and I don't know many people who will go out to sushi ;)
Emily! Hi again, I forget to check your blog sometimes...I dont know why! Anyway, here I am again. :) You will love A Thousand Splendid Suns. It is a great read. Congrats on the pregnancy, I can't wait to hear what you're having! Wish I could see you more often...I might have to come crash a playgroup down there or something.
congrats on the pregnancy! how sad is that we live so close and we never see each other? darn ward splits! :)
I haven't even heard half of those restaurants. are they all local?
sorry you missed the book club! I would have watched your kids so you could go!! And even though I don't like the books, I want to go to the movie with you. Are you all going as a group? It comes out in Dec, right?
ps. thanks so much for the painting guy referral. I am so happy about the results! come over and see it sometime.
This tag is really getting around. but I like it because it askes things you might not know otherwise. I didn't know you were working!
Lawry's and Kobe Sushi are SOOO good. Mmmm... now I'm hungry for prime rib. Or a nice Philadelphia roll.
Is everything alright? You haven't posted in a while.
Where'd you go?! I miss you. I hope you're feeling alright.
Post a Comment